What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics again

lol

BANNED
Mostly the same plants but... I just gotta share the beauty
smile.gif
.  Even if its only with a crappy cell phone camera.  First up is lowii x truncata.

ddafa7bf.jpg

d7c61f3d.jpg

6f970331.jpg

It's gorgeous!  The cam really doesn't do it any justice.  The whole plant is about 14" in diameter, and getting an inch or more larger with every leaf.  In about 4 or 5 leaves, it should have pitchers like this-

lowxtrunc4.jpg

courtesy of exotica

And the rest which you've seen before.

11a05bb1.jpg

23c8204b.jpg

109406c0.jpg

785d59b7.jpg

e7ae7bf0.jpg

utrics taking over

b99a484c.jpg

loving my maxima hybrid

And how could I forget the thorelii x aristo cutting I got in a trade?
74c2147e.jpg

25ba3f63.jpg

I have to agree those are some awsome pics for being taken with a cell phone. Very beautiful plants lol..
smile_m_32.gif

Great photos, lol.

Looks like your plants are thriving in your setup.

Good growing,
KPG

Nice plants. I just received lowii x truncata. Hopefully mine will turn out as nice as yours.

Brian

I agree with KPG. Whatever you're doing over there, keep doing it!

Capslock

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Oct. 28 2005,9:56)]Even if its only with a crappy cell phone camera.  
i hope you dont have to pay too much for the service on your phone to send them to you email address.

u still using the milk method?
smile_l_32.gif

The phone I use is the best on the market.  It's an audiovox smt5600.  It has windows mobile edition, with windows media player for music and movies, internet explorer, document viewer, it can take video, pictures, etc.  It can do everything a video ipod can, and is like a laptop to a lesser extent.  It's great for only $200!  Since it runs on windows, I can just hook it up to my computer and transfer files as I please, for free. I can even use this thing as an internet connection for my computer at dial up speed. My plants, while growing well, are still taking in the affects of the unusualy low humidity around here, and the lack of one of my expensive 125 watt compact fluorescent bulbs.  If I can keep the conditions somewhat stable with the humidifier, the next pitcher should be 7" . We'll see.  And yes, I still use milk.

lol: Great looking plants! I also really like your setup. Do you have your plants in some kind of "grow cage"?

Back