What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My highland greenhouse photo tour

A while back, when I posted my trade list a few people wanted to see what my greenhouse looked like. I guess I got a little carried away but here it is.

7343d6e4.jpg

c5199dfd.jpg

8a968ec9.jpg

0bead02c.jpg

6edaa57b.jpg

80b6a5ae.jpg

5a0e7a7c.jpg

8cfef466.jpg

b38c3b98.jpg

4e59f311.jpg

Increadable photos,plants and setup!
I love the Jaq!
And what are those bulbs in the ceiling?

Nice, nice. We know someone is loved. =P I once mentioned a greenhouse to my parents... they laughed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I'm speechless.

Hello Jeremiah,

It's just amazing, what beautiful highland and ultra-highland you've got here. The Jacquelineae is superb.
I remember the pictures from your freezer, now the greenhouse... it's a pleasure for the eyes.

Kina.

I can't say anything that hasn't been said yet. No superlatives left. Guess the only thing left to do is to go and toss myself off my greenhouse, then. Jeremiah, it was a privilege to live in the same century as you. Adieu
smile.gif

Hans, shell-shocked.
PS: Please say howdy to your parents and that I admire them for their wise foresight!

Wow!!! Just wow!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Very Nice!

awesome!

WOW! So beautiful. That must have taken forever. I have a questuion though. Which nep is the short one with the flat persimtone? Its pretty cool looking. Also do you have any lowii's?

Great looking setup and plants, Jeremiah!  Especially like the N. jacquelinae and N. aristolochiodes.

Thanks for sharing,
KPG

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glider14 @ Nov. 12 2005,4:42)]Which nep is the short one with the flat persimtone? Its pretty cool looking. Also do you have any lowii's?
I'm sure Jeremiah will answer but I couldn't resist. I think the first Nepenthes in question is tenuis.
Second, you must've flown through those photos, because there's a great pic of lowii: second pic in the second set of photos.

Daaaaaaaaaamn! Your efforts are well appreciated here, Jeremiah!

OUTSTANDING

WOW!!!!! Jeremiah, that is amazing. I am humbled by your presence. I feel like Hans; shellshocked!

smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Just incredible. When I grow up, I want plants like that! LOL!!!
Also, could you have picked a more beautiful place to live? I miss Colorado (you can see in your first pics why it's called that!) Such a great place.

Capslock

Back