What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep pics

nepsandorchids027.jpg

N. maxima x veitchii

nepsandorchids026.jpg

top view

nepsandorchids025.jpg

N. truncata

nepsandorchids024.jpg

N. rafflesiana gigantea

nepsandorchids023.jpg

N. ampullaria

nepsandorchids020.jpg

N. Medusa developing pitcher

nepsandorchids019.jpg

N. Medusa

morepics002.jpg

N. veitchii highland x lowland

nepsandorchids021.jpg

veitchii same pitcher after one month

nepsandorchids017.jpg

my highland neps outdoors

morepics013.jpg

N. northiana

morepics016.jpg

N. northiana whole plant

morepics009.jpg

Peristeria elata orchid

Nice job, Stanhopea.  Especially like the N. rafflesiana and the "Dove" orchid - beautiful!
KPG

so thats how my veitchii h x l will look like..... nice, but i think mine may have the sorta pink flush on the body
smile.gif

btw VERY nice plants!

WOW
smile_k_ani_32.gif
love the Veitchii and the rafflesiana. Outstanding plants. Are those plants on your porch outdoors?

Well you know N. veitchii highland x lowland in not a single clone cross
smile_h_32.gif
. There are tons of N. veitchii HxL clones . The veitchii H/L from exotica is the only particular highland x lowland clone that I know of to have red pitchers, although I'm sure there are others. Beautiful plants Stan!
smile_m_32.gif

Wonderful plants, Where are you near in Southern California i also grow my highland Nepenthes out-door's as well.

Drew mcclain

nice plants esp maxima x veitchii

Those are really cool! Yup, I like the rafflesiana too!

Thanks for the complements. The veitchii and raff grow inside in terrariums with the truncata, medusa, ampullaria , and northiana. The others are outside on my porch. I live near Torrance. I can't claim credit for the Peristeria because I bought it in spike.

what do u light them with?

Back