What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tissue culturing

• Thread starter huy716
  • Start date
I found a website that said u can gather some kitchen material to formulate a medium for tissue cultering, is that true?  Does any one try it out before?

I do T/C and for the price of the already mixed chemicals 2.00 to 5.00 per L why bother mixing from other stuff. Especially after spending all that time sterilizing etc. to have the culture not work. If you are interested do some, research the net that’s how I learned.
Stephen

Hi Huy,
I have the kitchen culture kit, but I haven't used it yet. When I do have time, I'm too tired, and when I have the energy, I'm too busy with other stuff. Figures.

hi david! did you ever get to use your kit? how did it go with you? i visited a lab last week where they're tissue cultivating cp's and now i got the itch (jealousy will work wonders in people) to do some research on my own. the place to start without spending a fortune, that is, would be with the kitchen culture kit so i was looking for others' experiences with it. anyone else's?

thanks

carlos

huy716, because you've posted this in the Nep forum..I hope you know that Neps can only be TC with seeds. And even better with the whole seed pod.

Back