What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHAT THE ....?

• Thread starter fc3srx713b
  • Start date
WOW  
smile_k_ani_32.gif

This is what i got in the mail yesterday!   The floor has 1' x 1' tile. I was at work when it got to my place and you can imagine how i was just waiting to get out...

a66ca385.jpg

I also got these to, about 6 of them  
smile_l_32.gif

19deb2bd.jpg

I know there are some people that are trying to do that right click and properties thing but the names of both are not listed there. the second is obvios though
smile_l_32.gif

shhhhhh! dont tell
smile_m_32.gif
steve is the only guy that knows...

Yay...ventrata... If ya wanted some of those, I coulda given you like 3 or 5 feet of pure ventrata vine
biggrin.gif
!

Holy @#$%!! You got a KID in the mail?! (bottom right of 2nd pic)
laugh.gif

all i paid for the ventratas were just the shipping really. the one guy has so many that he literaly puts them in the compost heap when he has too many!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

That's some vine you've got there! Do you know how old the plant is?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Est @ Dec. 08 2005,5:51)]Holy @#$%!!  You got a KID in the mail?!  (bottom right of 2nd pic)  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LLeopardGGecko @ Dec. 08 2005,5:59)]That's some vine you've got there! Do you know how old the plant is?
youre not talking about the kid right? if you arent then i think its a couple months old because it came from a cutting. that pot, 8" btw, has 3 ventratas on there, the biggest i got from the shipment. ill have these outside in full sun along with the ventricosa that is also in full sun and in a 8" pot.

Are you sure you know how to grow the KID?
They should have lots and lots of fertilizers. They are also carnivourus I think. Also they will need a showering every now and then.
And in full sund they turn all that red and nice ;)
Just dont let them dry out. A little lemonade is the secret ;)

neat Santos, you sure LOVE alatas and anything with alata in it!

You have more alatas then anything else, thats cool that you like one species so much and keep getting alatas and alata hybrids.
laugh.gif
cool.gif
I'm kinda like that with rafflesianas....
biggrin.gif

FSTP, well the ventratas are just a bonus. i really just got that fusca x veitchii, if anyone was still wondering what the other nep was. these are all the alatas that i have:
alata 'large peristome' highlander'
alata lowlander
alata(?) highlander (looks like copelandii mt. pasian)
alata 'luzon' highlander
copelandii 'mt apo' highlander
x ventratas 3 of them

Back