What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

ludwig777

Neps, Neps, Neps.........
Hello everyone, Ludwig here.  I am back to growing my Neps and loving it as always.  I just made a web site where you can see all my plants.  If I traded with you in the past, the plants in the pictures are the direct parents of the plants I sent you.  I hope to trade with you all soon!  As always, if you have something not in my collection and want a cutting to trade, please let me know.  All the best,

Ludwig

Cool site! Are you using any hanging baskets at all?

jimscott, I do for some but I find repotting real hard if they have hanging apparatus on the pot so most are just strategically placed on benches.

Personally, I like the hanging basket approach, adopting what has been successful for Elegcko & Capslock. I even place them overhead of open tray plants, so that the water that drains out, goes directly to the others. Unfortunately, I have experienced and occasional collapse of a basket, taking out pots and trays. Live and learn!

Ludwig,

I edited your post & removed the link as your websight is offering many plants for sale. If you'd like to post immages from your sight, please feel free.

Thanks for understanding!
smile.gif

Sorry about that! I wanted to share my images, that's it!!! I will remove my signature as well.
Ludwig

No worries. I saw those pics in the other thread...Man. Your collections is awesome!

Thank you for the comments...I actually find that highlanders do great here in So. California in an outdoor greenhouse without too much worry about temp control...just keep the light and humidity right.
Take care,
Ludwig

Back