Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rare form Viking from www.neofarmthailand.com
    Need distributors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listen to this guy. About all the vikings originate from his source, and he will definetely do the proper documentation for you. Unlike all those dodgy sellers on Ebay and the rest.

If you want true to type vikings, buy from him (or any of the people who have imported from him). You can rest assured that the viking you are getting is legal and not ripped out of some roadside. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just to clarify matters, ALL our Vikings come from Nong (sborirak)at Neofarm. The plants have proper documentation and arrive healthy.
    I will say that they are a little slower or slightly more finicky than other Neps when it comes to adjusting to new conditions. They prefer to give up on the existing vines and start new ones from the rhizome. Perhaps this is seasonal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pics, Nong!!!

Here's an update on growing N. viking in highland conditions. (Perhaps I'm one of the few dumb enough to try?) In any case, my plants, only a couple months in my possession, are SLOWLY adjusting. The original leaves appear to be dying. Finally growth has resumed, but the leaves are much smaller than the ones that were already there. It looks like I'll even get a little pitcher on the first new leaf.

While the adjustment is slow, I'm actually encouraged by the progress. Maybe it isn't as picky once it's established as I'd feared.

My nightime lows get down to the low to mid fifties, and daytimes only get up into the seventies.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ](Perhaps I'm one of the few dumb enough to try?)
    Well, all of the "smart" people will be looking at your results and basing decisions on 'em, so either you're "innovative" or everyone else is more dumb. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] I for one am interested in your findings as I live in highland conditions. If I can find one at a relatively cheap price, I might give it a swing myself!
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine are growing in highland conditions right now as well then lowland in the summer. I know, I know, plant abuse! I have yet to have a nep that has not adjusted. Some do much better than others or slow during the winter or summer whatever the case may be.

My vikings from Nong have slowed but are still pitchering. The leaves have not died, yet. All of the plants still have their original leaves plus the new growth. I am very interested to see if they take off in the summer. If not I will have to arrange a better home for them. Please don't flood me with PMs suggesting your home [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Glenn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fines and having the plants destroyed by USDA officials in Indianapolis after them being sniffed out by beagles? Hoshposh! That would never happen!

[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (The Griffin @ Jan. 12 2006,4:18)]That would never happen!
    Certainly not to an upstanding citizen from the really really red state of Nebraska!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast