What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good news and bad news ...

The good news is that my box of N. hurrelliana, aptera (rigidifolia), and longifolia arrived a few days ago from Malesiana. The bad news is that the DHL man signed for it himself and left it sitting outside, where it froze for three nights before I found it.
mad.gif

frozen2.jpg

mad.gif

My regular mail man does these really stupid thing too. he shoves mail in the mail box and throws boxes here and there. sometimes i hope he gets fired
mad.gif

I like my mail carrier, she knocks on the door
smile.gif
Well not for all boxes, but always if the box says fragile or a plant.

Oooh! That hurts indeed!

I'm lucky my mail carrier is fascinated with my plants (I've invited him a few times in to see them when he inquired about some shipping label mentioning plants. So he always takes great care. He won't even load my plants on his truck in the late fall and early spring for fear of damage, he just knocks and tells me I've got plants down at the PO. Nice guy I'll definately miss him if he ever retires!

Fed Ex on the other hand should be run out of business...!
mad.gif

I'd complain. Was there insurance on the box? One of the many reasons why I stop shipping/receiving plants starting in Nov.

Back