Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: February pics!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahh thankyou Sir. I get tired of looking at my plants all the time. I need to see pictures of others before my head pop's. Very nice mac [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] they all look great, especially the lowii hybrids!

Uh I think I can answer swords question... They are grown in the basement/spare room? no greenhouse just ambient humididty. and of course the sign out front on the mailbox that says Capslock on it [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

robin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robin got it, Josh (except for the mailbox, LOL!!!). I just have a 8x10 foot (approx) basement room dedicated to plants. I use three metal racks (from Costco) and each has about three shelves of plants. The real highlanders go near the floor where it's a bit cooler, especially at night.

Here's a pic from last spring:

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Max, do you have any current pics of your N. hamata? I recently moved mine into the light tank and it is responding VERY well. I will post pics as soon as the newest pitcher opens and (hopefully) colors up.

Thanks
    Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awsome looking plants, and I still love your set-up there! Keep up the good growing!

-Jeremy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow man, that's beautiful, far more than I expected other than a full fledged greenhouse! The racks they sit on in the first shots made me think it was a GH but it's an indoor GH! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Much appaluse! BTW Are those pings in the lower right corner growing mounted on a log or rock sitting in the water tray or is that my eyes playing tricks!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow nice and neat,better than my book shelf::

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow very nice! BTW what mix do you use?
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those are too d@rn nice as usual. My setup looks something like yours, one more shelf, but also alot less green and colourful. Now why is that?!? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

One thing I really want to ask you is about the lighting. You are using compact fluorescents or what? The light looks very strong, able to reach down several feet. Metal halides would fry your plants that close. Is there natural light coming in from anywhere?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast