What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N.bical

Hi
I just got a new biacal and Im really worried about its state. It was in 84F and 80% humidity then 77F and 80% humidity then it was in 75F and 50% humidity. I know this is bad for it but it is back in 77F and 80% humidty and wen I put it back in those conditions it didnt die but isnt growing. It only has one green leaf and the rest is brown. No pitchers. The middle stem part is green though. (The part coming out of the soil) Will it die or should I give it more time?
thanks

just give it time the thing dosent even know what condditons to grow in!

Give it some time yet.  It has been stressed and will need to balance itself out.  Just make sure to keep the conditions as consistent as possible for now so that it will adjust.  It could take it several weeks to fully adjust to its new climate.

ok thanks. I cut off the brown and black parts of the leaves and r the conditons its in rite now ok? 77F daytime, 70F at nite, 25 watt floruecent lighting, and 80% humidity?

Back