What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Its been a long wait!!!!

i hope this encorages people to order some other time
smile_m_32.gif
smile_m_32.gif
(if you know what i mean)

some of the same people that were on this order may wanna order again! i know i do! in fact.....
smile_n_32.gif
muahahaha!
smile_n_32.gif

for thoes who were on this order please share with all of us your plants when you get them in the mail. i really didnt see any of the other plants that closely but there were some really really big things in those zip loc bags. i saw some pitchers that were well over 10"!!!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

I’m thinking about putting an order in May I will do all the leg work.
smile.gif

thats how i was!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

but the largest one was the maxima x (stenophylla x lowii). the plant has a diameter of 2 feet....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fischerCP @ Mar. 04 2006,8:37)]I’m thinking about putting an order in May I will do all the leg work.
smile.gif
what ever man, im in thats all i gotta say!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

well if its ok with you jeff, sorry for not asking but just LOOK AT THE PLANTS MAN!!!!

Wait a min. if fischerCp is in Sweden and we're in the US doesnt that mean we'd have to do 2 seperate orders? It wouldnt work as a group US order.

what are you talking about? there are two people with that same avitar. Fcp is in that pic with me on the first page and i live in long beach CA!

OOOO. I C. My mistake. So hes going to make an order around May maybe?

Well, shipping, phyto and import permits can run around $250, so if you have 5 people on the order, thats an extra $50 on top of the price of the plants. Here are a couple favorite photos. I really need a better camera.
thorelii x TM

Ventricosa x (spectabilis x northiana)
P1000016.jpg

ventricosa x TM

I know this mite be really stupid but wats TM and how come like everything at the exoticanursery is sold out? It seems like u guys got at least 50 different hybrids wen I see only about 20-30 available hybrids on the catalogue.

EDIT: By the way SR, Awesome looking plants!

TM stands for macrophylla x lowii.

Steve: stop showing off your manhood, that weird looking thorelii x TM!
smile_n_32.gif

I had to scratch for a while, but I figured it was for 'Trasmadiensis'. I think this is the right spelling, though I notice Exotica puts a 'r' between the "a" and the "d".

Cheers,

Joe

OK thanks fc3srx713b for the def. of wat that is. But how come all of the hybrids seem to be sold out? Same with the normal non-hybrids. How did the people who ordered get so much of a variety?

all seed grown baby! thats the only way to go i guess instead of getting all the same plant. that way one could brag about the vartation one has to another the other that dont have the same. if possible i would like to trade my variation with one that i dont have...

Im sure I dont have anything that u dont have. So do u meen that u guys grew those from seeds then traded with each other?

no, EP in AU grew them from seed. we just got them after they nursed them...

OOOOOO. I C. But now they hardly have anything! Darn! And if the plants are seed grown that must meen almost no new hybrids or neps will be available in May! Darn!!!
smile_h_32.gif

Back