What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally had a sunny day.  Took some photos late this afternoon - hope you enjoy:

N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana
cef89d75.jpg

N. spathulata
5960c07a.jpg

N. 'Peter D' Amato'
cc7076d6.jpg

N. ephippiata - not sure why lid reflexed
7e2830bb.jpg

N. diatas - meadow form
965cd226.jpg

N. mira
40b5f8eb.jpg

KPG

nice man! do you have more recent pics of that inermis x bongso?

Beauteous!
Nice photos. I really like the mira. Can't wait for mine to grow big like that.

the burbidgeae x edwardsiana is lovely, I think I'm going to look for it!
the others are also very very very very nice. Can't wait my mira to make a pitchers like yours!

Lovely pics! N. ephippiata lids reflex for me as well...no clue why either.

I do like the edwardsiana hybrid. looks like your doing real well with that plant!

Oh, all are very nice, great growing, but I especially like your mira and the burbidgeae hybrid.

Does anyone know if this hybrid is still being circulated/sold in the hobby? I haven't seen it on Malesiana Trop. web site for some time.

Thanks again for showing the plants,

Christer

Great photos and very, very nice plants! I especially like 'Peter D'Amato' and the "lowly" spathulata. I gotta get one of them.

Capslock

Thank you all for your kind comments.  I apologize for the quality, but here is an image showing peristome detail for N. mira:
ad0451a9.jpg

KPG

Beautiful plants! Your plants are outstanding.
smile_n_32.gif

killerplantsguy,
Nice fotos,but more nicer plants! The Peter D'Amato is also called Nepenthes bridgisiana or something like this...,eehhe.
Could you post some pic of the whole plant and pitcher? I love also a lot this hybrid.
See yah

Mr_Aga

Milan - ITALY

N. 'Peter D'Amato' is a particularly red cultivar of N. x briggsiana (lowii x ventricosa). It's a great hybrid, one that I stumbled into owning myself (not the cultivar, I don't think.) Mine came as a pitcherless cutting labelled as N. burkeii x villosa, but it's clearly not that, as it looks like lowii x ventricosa and has hairs under the lid. The pitchers are unique in that they are very rigid, thick and almost woody. If you find one of these, snap it up!

Capslock

Back