Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N.northiana

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Robert. Much information regarding nutrient uptake was provided with your photos and information of ground site.

I find it interesting as well to find N. Cincta without the presence of albomarginata.

Robert please just one more question I wanted to ask earlier.

What kinds of fauna is found inside pitchers of N. northiana? Any consistency?

I would be very interested in knowing the common food types of all species you come across. from N. bical to rafflesiana as well as hybrids.

Michael
    Morticia:\"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc, 'We would gladly feast on those who try to subdue us.' Not just pretty words. but words to live by!\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike,there is no specific type associated with it. I notice insects caught are common flies,cockroaches,ants,etc..

Robert

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many thanks for looking. Since they grew on limestone, I might have thought they fed on a specific insect or organism.

But the photos speak for themselves on their beauty and way they grow on those steep inclines.
    M
    Morticia:\"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc, 'We would gladly feast on those who try to subdue us.' Not just pretty words. but words to live by!\"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12