0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everybody,
    I just updated my www.marcellocatalano.com/indochina.html with:

-all the news from my latest trip on january 2006
    -a page of links to better enjoy Nong's Neofarm website

have fun!
    ...and please tell me about the blind links, if you find any!...
    Marcello
    Last edited by Marcello Catalano; 12-13-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    www.nepenthesofthailand.com
    For the rest of the lazy people among us
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow interesting website!
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, if anybody of you has some piece of N. "giant thorelii", please send some to Wistuba or Borneo Exotics...that seems to be the next new species that will be on the spot after N. Viking; it would be great if it could be available on the large scale market as soon as possible... thanks!
    Marcello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Site Macello! I will be visiting Thailand this winter. Hopefully your site can help me locate some Neps in the wild. Keep up the work good your doing.

Kop khun khrap

Glenn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Marcello, it's a pity that most of the stuff went to Wistuba, it means those of us in Australia and New Zealand won't see it for at least 10 years...
    Demystifying Nepenthes: http://www.nepenthesforeveryone.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever I could find seeds I sent them to both Wistuba and Borneo Exotics, as I know that with these two sources I can cover more or less the whole world market. Unfortunately seeds where not always available and among the 3 plants of which I sent seeds, only the smilesii from Thung Kramang germinated in both the nurseries. I sent the cuttings only to Wistuba because I know how the european customs work, and there are no big problems with permits. And I can have the TC plants back very easily, without any permit. But I sent him male and female plants at least in one case (thorelii? from Ko Chang), so that one day we'll also have seeds. Plus, as soon as he can get some plants by tissue culture, I'll give one of each species to Borneo Exotics, to proceed with TC as well. Yeah, that will take some years, but less than 10 I think...
    Marcello