User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New neps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, my nep collection is starting to grow steadily now..

2 new ones to share today.

*whoops* text on these pictures should read ' Nepenthes gymnamphora ' Ocaisionally I am able to type properly...

\"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started looking and then I got my first and now I have 6 and thinking about getting more. It's so addicting I'm telling you. Lots of money but it's worth it. They are so awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this makes 7 for me, not including the basal shoot my N. ramispina started.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. You're hooked. Make more room for more new plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yes please!

lol, I need to make a small area for my Neps so they can grow happy and I can get like 4-5 more! You should do the same!

Get a table with a huge power wattage light and put it over youre plants and you will surely get Lots of color and magical feelings!

Im almost sure of it!
    Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]lol, I need to make a small area for my Neps so they can grow happy and I can get like 4-5 more! You should do the same!
    Lol, I started moving other things outside, to make room for the neps to have a home under the lights.
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL