Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Nepenthes Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello Neps!,
    ok..listen : my Nepenthes muluensis lies in only peat moss and perlite ( 30%) as you can see yourself in the Sept2005 picture.In the last picture it lies in live spaghnum that is present just on the top of the peat moss.
    During Autunn and winter the temperatures in my terrarium are the most of the time 25 Celsius during day and 15 Celsius during night.
    Now that we are here in Summer the muluensis has temperatures ranging the most of time between 33 Celsius during day and 25 Celsius during night.
    Please : in your hands lies my solution.
    Please give me some tips and tell me more about your annual round conditions. SO that I can simulate them for my muluensis.
    Thanks,

Mr_Aga
    Milan - ITALY
    Mr_Aga
    http://www.piantecarnivore.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmmmmmmmm that veitchii looks familiar, would it be the one i sent yah?

very nice plants, really like the first N. tentaculata and the ovata
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great pictures Neps! Yes welcome back!
    Those hamata and macrophylla pics are outstsanding....wow!...very inspiring!

***please post more**

Thanks for sharing,
    robin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job, Neps. Your growing skills and image making are superb. I especially like the N. tentaculata G. Rajah.

Please post more,
    KPG
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus" - Mark Twain

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something." - Pancho Villa, last words.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mr. Aga,

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]During Autunn and winter the temperatures in my terrarium are the most of the time 25 Celsius during day and 15 Celsius during night.
    Now that we are here in Summer the muluensis has temperatures ranging the most of time between 33 Celsius during day and 25 Celsius during night.
    I suspect that your temperatures, especially during the night, are too high. I grow N. muluensis with overnight temperatures around 10 to 12 C year round. My experience suggests that warmer night temperatures inhibit pitchering. Daytime highs for my plants are typically 20 to 22 C. So, try cooling it down a bit more and see if that helps you. I think that this is the best advice I can give you. Hope that it works!

Quote[/b] ]Neps those are some fantastic pictures! Your plants and phot skills are simply AWESOME. Thanks for sharing those plants with us. I for one am still relatively new to Nepenthes and some of your photos have shown me some very interesting plants I wouldn't mind owning in the future. Thanks again.
    Thank you, Josh! I am pleased that you've enjoyed the photos.

Quote[/b] ]hmmmmmmmmmmm that veitchii looks familiar, would it be the one i sent yah?
    It is indeed! Thank you again! I love it!

Quote[/b] ]Great pictures Neps! Yes welcome back!
    Those hamata and macrophylla pics are outstsanding....wow!...very inspiring!

***please post more**
    Quote[/b] ] I especially like the N. tentaculata G. Rajah.

Please post more,
    KPG
    Thanks! I'll do my best to get a few more up sometime soon. Glad you like 'em!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123