What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've been looking for these two for a little while. I'm very happy to add them to my collection. Now if I can just find a veitchii x Trusmadiensis.

burbidgeae x edwardsiana
P1010419.jpg
P1010416.jpg

truncata x Trusmadiensis
P1010422.jpg

P1010426.jpg

where in the world did you get those?!?!
smile_m_32.gif

very nice, cant wait to see them grow up

Yay! BEAUTIFUL! Those are nice plants too!
smile_m_32.gif

Nice plants, I love the burbidgae x edwardsiana.

WOW, I can see that tony has very nice plants.

Well he used to have two very nice plants.

I've always gotten nice plants from Tony. Here are some of last year's bargains with this year's pitchers.

spectabilis x veitchii - One of the best hybrids out there, pink bodies, striped peristome and continues to pitcher for me in all kinds of conditions. It's even sending up a basal shoot already.
P1000451.jpg

(northiana x veitchii) x Tiveyi - Loved it when I got it, but it doesn't pitcher for me in winter. Then in late spring, 5 quick pitchers. I guess it was just waiting for warmer weather. Very unusual circular shape and tiny red hairs on the pitcher body on these.
P1010320.jpg
P1010393.jpg
P1010318.jpg

spathulata x spectabilis - another one that slowed down in the winter and quickly dropped 4 or 5 pitchers in early spring.
P1000477.jpg
spathxspect.jpg

Back