What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gracilis "black"
0607101large5tr.jpg

stenophylla x veitchii
nepenthesstenophyllaxveitchii0.jpg

talangensis x veitchii
nepenthestalangensisxveitchii0.jpg

veitchii high x low
nepenthesveitchiihighlandxlowl.jpg

x coccinea "red"
060709large3hg.jpg

x cantleyi
nepenthesxcantleyi060709large8.jpg

Me and my new ventricosa x sibuyanensis cellphone (the dude in the back owns the rest of the plant and won't sell it. Guess I'll have to kill him, then.)
nepenthesventricosaxsibuyanens.jpg

Truckloada orkees
orchideentruckjianguolarge7dm.jpg

wow...thats a bunch of orchids. i think with that tendril you will get almost 70% better reception than a normal phone! AMAZING!
Alex

I see we have lots of pitchers! Batter up!
smile_m_32.gif

"Batter up"? You like your pitchers chicken-fried?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hans Breuer @ July 11 2006,10:50)]"Batter up"? You like your pitchers chicken-fried?
No, not that kind of batter. I'm mixing metaphors with American baseball! Do a Google on baseball, George Carlin and one on baseball, Abbott & Costello.

Anyhoo, nice Neps!

HanzeePanzee's First Law of Linguistics:
"No matter how much proficiency and native fluency you achieve in a foreign tongue, the natives will always mistake your puns for language deficiencies."

HanzeePanzee's Axiom of Global Telecommunication:
"Americans will always believe nobody but them watches their TV shows"

Heeheeee.....

HanzeePanzee
EmCee
Bad Puns'R'Us

Puns are the HIGHEST form of humor.
biggrin.gif

lol HanzeePanzee is funny about Americans. DO foreigners watch American TV?? At least I did know you were joking about the fried chicken. hehe

Beautiful plants you got there. Did you buy all those orchids??!! That's a lot of orchids..... I like the veitchii high x low.

Thanks for the photos.
smile.gif

Thanks for the kudos. That truck belongs to the owner of an orchid stall at the Taipei Flower Market; I took that picture when he was loading his stuff up after the market had closed.

Back