Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I was actually asked to do a writeup of the

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats, Jim. A step forward for civilization.
    Droserae will inherit the earth.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mitch: I have no idea what possessed the department manager to go withthis outfit and bring in these Neps. Haven't talked to him yet. I think there are certain suppliers that H.D. uses, but there is also some variability. I've always seen these "Little Pot Of Horrors", which may be more indicative of the one who supplies the pot, as opposed what nursery it comes from. My expereince is that each Home Depot is somewhat different. Some carry CP's and some don't. Some bring in what is dictated to them by the supplier. This guy did something very different.

Corey:That little caresheet is just for the one store, though.

Alex: I've never seen a capensis except at this place in SE PA, called Mutchlers Exotic Plants.

Joe: To me, this N. alata looks just like what I picked up at Lowes, that our forum people have identified as being ventrata.

Zac (and Dewey / elgecko when they see this topic): I left out any references to streams and expereiments!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll definitely have to keep an eye on our Home Depot's garden department in the coming months. Maybe I'll get lucky and snag one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12