Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baliff whack his @#@#@# Nuff said. There you go trusting people. It's gonna be all our downfall someday, but hey that's why we're here. Take it easy and thanks for the explanation. Some people would have just tucked tail and run, way to set things straight.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
    Romans 10: 9-13
    Growlist http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index...04&#entry90304

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ludwig777 @ July 27 2006,1:57)]
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ July 28 2006,12:52)]i dont see where any real damage was done. thanks for the info on it though glad to see my gut feelings on the individual are right.
    Out of courtesy to Houson herp I did not copy PMs that were made to him but trust me, damage was done in his trying times and I feel terrible about it.
    lol i wouldnt worry about HoustonHerp...........he and i have had some misunderstandings in the past where i prematurly blew my top tords him cause i misunderstood what he wrote and was having a bad day when i responded to the email. i HIGHLY doubt he will hold it against you given the circumstances, he still talks to me
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still talk to Rattler_mt? HAH! Who's he?

Mike L. - Don't sweat it! If we all went around distrusting each other, nothing good would get accomplished! I DO hope you've learned not to trust ONE individual though...he does NOT deserve to be trusted.

I will echo the comments of many here in this thread: it takes a good bit of courage to step up and post something like this thread, and you're as good as gold in MY book!

Good Growing sir!
    Mike Howlett

"Leuc, I am your flava!"

Now we know Princess Leah's last name: Wilkerson!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad we can all just get along. I too think its a good thing to explain yourself when things get out of control. Since many confrontations are misunderstandings, and if the explinations were always up front then there would be alot less conflict. Way to go.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike,

Geez, when this Campbells Cream of Worm Soup first popped its lid and they told me it was you that was fussin' I had to laugh. I knew from the get go it couldn't be you. I had a good laugh out of it. Believe you me, there is no one on this forum that would ever consider you less than a Saint. SO=o relax, LOL!!!
    "Grow More, Share More"

Neps, Neps, Neps.........
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all for your support. It means a lot and I take every one of your comments to heart. Guess who sent me an angry PM with no apology attached?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] ]Guess who sent me an angry PM with no apology attached?
    You've GOT to be kidding.

You know, I know some great moves I could show you.....Really tan his hide, they would.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I am a little mystified here. I really didn't know anything about any reputation scarring and if you hadn't made such a public declaration, I'd still be in the dark.

I do know Mike and the other party and have never had any problems dealing with either one of them.

It does seem a little gutless to castigate someone on a forum where he has no defense, (since he is banned).

I do understand your need to clear your reputation, but was this really necessary?

How many other people do the mods allow to be villified here? I thought they had standards?
    A day without Nepenthes is like a day without sunshine

--steve

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast