Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Public Apology

Neps, Neps, Neps.........
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is in regard to this thread: http://www.terraforums.com/ib312....t=24738
    The reason I am posting this is not necessarily to bash the person involved but to clear my reputation on these forums. Recently I was contacted by a famous BANNED member here and asked if I could help him buy this rajah. I decided it was ok and it seemed harmless enough and I thought it would be short and simple. So I did a bad thing and let this person use my PFT account to make this transaction; one reason I did it this way is because of how busy I am and this was just easier. This person had recently hosted an Exotica order of which I had participated in and all wenk ok, so I was thinking this person could finally be trusted. OK, the bids were made, and I stopped closely monitoring transactions going on in this thread (I just frogot about it for a couple weeks). Next thing I know, open-ended threats are being made under my name and I receive a PM from a moderator trying to understand why I was behaving in the way I was. I had no idea at first what she was talking about until I went back and read some of the things that were being said under my account name.

I want it to be clear that this sort of behavior in NOT in my nature and I would never throw threats at people or try to back out of a commitment unless ALL other avenues had been exhausted! This person took advantage of me (again) and used the opportunity of posting under someone else's name to carry on with his typical and famous unethical behavior.

This all took place saveral days ago and I never received any apology from him, or any sign that he knew something wrong was done. Accusing this seller (Houstonherp) of things before any sign of foul play was at hand is totally wrong!!! Any and all posts you see under ludwig777 in this post were NOT made by me but by this individual. I know I could have been banned for allowing someone else use of my account but Suzanne (Plantakiss) was so fair and understanding and she deserves much recognition in handling this situation!!!

I am guilty of believing that some bad people can change; I still want to believe this and I hate the thought of becomming jaded in life because of a few bad people but situations like this make it nearly impossible. I was burned by this person years ago when I first joined these forums and I was just wrong in assuming that this particular person had changed. Because of a damaged reputation I had to post these comments and I hope you all forgive me for starting this mess.
    Sincerely,
    Mike Ludwig
    ludwig777

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, well, good people become victims of the actions of the less so.

VFT and Drosera lover vft guy in SJ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All that I can see you are guilty of is having a good generous heart. In that, you are not unlike the majority of the rest of the membership here.. so let those among us who is without sin cast the first stone.

Cheers
    Steve
    There are only 2 infinite things... the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not too sure about the universe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mike,

I don't think anyone will think bad of you for just trying to be nice. You got burned. It happens.

I won't hold it against you....might just take a opportunity here or there to razz you, but that's just in my nature!
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i dont see where any real damage was done. thanks for the info on it though glad to see my gut feelings on the individual are right.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Neps, Neps, Neps.........
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (rattler_mt @ July 28 2006,12:52)]i dont see where any real damage was done. thanks for the info on it though glad to see my gut feelings on the individual are right.
    Out of courtesy to Houson herp I did not copy PMs that were made to him but trust me, damage was done in his trying times and I feel terrible about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it's good that you cleared it up, and I don't think anyone will hold it against you that you tried to help someone out. Nor should you become embittered by this; people are generally good, even those who make bad mistakes sometimes.

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In my time here, I have whitenessed only very few bannings; they were all with good reason. Posts and comments were made that were petty and immature; but I don't, and I don't thinkg anoyone will blame you for wanting to give one of them a second (or in some cases a third) chance.

Really sucks because all parties got burned. Thanks for clarifying things though, Ludwig. Was a brave and honorable thing to do. I am glad to see your continued membership here.
    \(_o)/ ಠ_ಠ
    My Growlist
    NASC Website Come join in on the fun!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast