0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ultrasonic that makes a mist type fog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The ultrasonics are good devices, but I fear you may eventually kill your plants with kindness. Yes, highland neps need the humidity at night but more importantly they need cooler night temps. With cooler night temps the humidity rises naturally in the growing area, or theoretically it should. I would suggest trying to put your plants in an aquarium if you can or at least a larger tray that has a deeper capacity so you can add a couple inches of moist gravel to sit the plants on top of and cease using the fogger. The ideal conditions would be to keep them moist during the day when it's warmer and allow them to dry off at night when it's cooler.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My humidifiers have a built in fan that actually cools the area down a couple degrees anyways. Plus I have a fan that blows on rotation so that helps get the temps down. My thing is this: will they be hurt if the humidity goes from 85% and up at night and then drops down to about 60-70% range or lower during the day?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely not, that humidity drop during the day is expected, and a drop to the 60-70 percent is plenty fine. Mine routinely experience humidity drops in the low 50's with no problems.
    You don't need an iron chest if you have a sharp brain and a silk tongue.

GROWLIST
    Wolf's Growlist

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12