What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow look at these!  The newest order came in.

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
163756029O167100156.jpg

Group shot

163756033O897036791.jpg

Red Leopard

163756037O251682245.jpg

Sabre

163756077O969133314.jpg

Black Dragon

163756083O150005495.jpg

Red Dragon with a Basil shoot started!

163756112O383880016.jpg

Marbled Dragon

I am VERY pleased.

Nice! By the looks of it the RL is reasonable aged, too!

Very nice... I'm hoping to get a few of these myself soon if my money situation allows. Where'd you find those big net pots?
Thanks,
~Joe

You should be able to get them from a pond supply store. Lowe's only carries the 12 and 18 inch square ones. These pots came from my mother so I dunno where she got them from. I will ask though. I know you can order them on line/ There is an add in the AOS magazine for them. They are popular with orchids too.

im also getting a nep soon! ventricosa 'hot lips' ...but the black dragon is amazing too...oh which to choose!!
Alex

Black dragon, of course.

Dang. My black dragon doesn't look nearly as good as yours. I think mine has finally settled in as a new leaf is growing. Hopefully that will be the first real decent pitcher I get from it.

aleright..now what about Sabre or Black Dragon?
Alex

Man, I'm going to have to wait a while before I can purchase any of these.  

These hybrids are seriously cool, and I'd love to get 'em....but after getting the greenhouse....and replacing a drafty sliding glass door....that's 8 or 9 grand out the window in a short span of time.

I don't feel to sorry for myself, though.... I feel very fortunate to get what I did.

Isn't it weird how these plants are like money? The more you have, the more you want.

Oh yes. I agree!  I was only planning on getting 2 or 3, but when they gave me the price for 4 I said OK.
smile_n_32.gif
 The red leopard was a freebie, and totally unexpected!

I was also going to see about getting jungle bells too, but the place I got them from only has a few they are testing to make sure they can take the warmth of Fla well.

Looking good. My 'Black Dragon' and 'Sabre' are settling in nicely.

I will be moving the two that are in thr 12 inch baskets to smaller mesh pots as suggested by someone over at another nepenthes board. I just have to go buy some more. Then off to the GH where they can start settling in here.
smile_n_32.gif

Nice plants, Josh. Good luck with them.

Thank you chloroplast.

I was going to move the ones in larger pots, but spoke with the indeviduals I bought the plants from in Fla and they said they should be fine so. Since I could not find any mesh pots this time of year I just left them alone and they are not in the GH.

Where did you get those? I know that sunbelle exotics will have them available soon (they are located in Florida).

my blackdragon arrived looking like crap =( collapsed pitchers and it looks like it was growing in a weird position!

Back