What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAMOUS Nepenthes Fertilizers

Ouch!
biggrin.gif

There also many "leggends" in this big forum and it is nice that a person like
Tony Paroubek has put a point to this ( at least in this topic ).
So..the final decision for my would again return for choosing the second product with microelements.
Maybe some of you remembers that i did already use fertilizer " Osmocote" with a small reinwardtiana with a really nice results! So....now I want to use Miracid instead of Osmocote because I have heard that this fertilizer some years ago was named to be "a miracle" for carnivorous plants.
I don't understand a clue in biology so I "trust" in who tells the true and not in this forum. We have to try not to speak too much if we are not sure of an argument.......or at least to tell that it is what "you think" and not what "effectively is".
Some other experiences?
Bye!

Mr_Aga

By the way...do you know a place in Europe where to order Miracid? I just found it overseas..... ( WITE ME IN PRIVATE FOR THIS ).

There's no miracle plant food lol. I wish
smile.gif
some may say superthrive is, some other says it's a viscous fluid derived from a legless reptile.

Your the second person i've seen today looking for american stuff. It's funny how everyone in the US wants Euro products. Do people in Europe like american products the way we like yours?

I would suggest looking for a quality hydroponics place that sells a complete hydroponic fertilizer. These are designed to mix with pure water to give a properly balanced solution of all elements necessary. I would however start with a fairly dilute solution since you are working with CP's and not tomatoes. There must be such places in Europe that would be easier to buy from???

Tony

Well..JustLikeAPill,
I can tell you that what you told is true! there is always a thing that is searched in other countries! here people likes also very much american stuff!
smile.gif

By the way...Superthrive is quite easy to find...but the problem is Miracid...try to look in the web...from what I have found no European Sellers do sell it..
sad.gif

Maybe I have to search deeper....
If someone can help me,he is welcome!

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

Lol, I figured american stuff would be seen as cheap lol.

I know a lot of people in america say stuff like "Oh this is European so it much be fantastic". I do think Euro products have great quality.

Man..I have searched for over 2 hours but I cannot find someone who sells Miracid in Europeeeeeee!
sad.gif

Some Help?
Bye

Mr_Aga
Milan - ITALY

Back