What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More free nep seeds

PM me with your postal mailing address if you’re interested in receiving Nep seeds as follows. Seeds of two crosses are available. The first is N. Splendiana x Rokko. The second is N. Splendiana x (spathulata x veitchii). I’ve germinated seeds from an earlier batch of the first cross. However, seeds from the second cross may be sterile, as some N. spathulata x veitchii are sterile. I don’t know about this one. This offer is limited to the first five people who PM me.

PM sent

1 more pm
wink.gif.gif

PM sent.

Thanks
Steve

Five people have responded, so the offer is now closed.

Seeds arrived today.. Thanks
smile.gif

Steve

mine came in too. thanks again, tropics!

got mine today! man...neps sure do make a bunch of seeds!
Alex

Just so I am consistent I will post here that I received my seeds too.
tounge.gif

Glider I too was shocked at the amount of seeds received too! It is a heaping pile!! I am not complaining though. I have better odds of germination now. Thanks again Tropics this rocks!

Germination on N. Splendiana x (spathulata x veitchii)!! :boogie:
Really wasn't expecting this.

neppi1.jpg

A lot of my seeds got buried when they were watered. I've had seeds germinate buried before, but I doubt I'll get anything.

Dang I'm dumb.

Update of the bigger seedling:

dsc07755640x480lt8.jpg

There are also some more germinations of this batch, and 1 in the Splendiana x Rokko pot, but almost not showing any growth.

Back