What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. truncata...

That still doesn;t change the fact I am married! LMAO Not that I am complaining about being married mind you. But if I were single I would be doing things alot differently. LOL

Sometimes I wish I could be 21 and single again!!

"Ahhh, to be young and in love. And also a robot." - Prof. Farnsworth, Futurama

Heck yeah thanks for the happy birthday JLAP and 21 is pretty cool. Sleeping next to the toliet and not remembering what you did the night before and who you did it with. But yea being married is not so bad I'm sure. I was about to get married but stuff happened and now she is with my brother. They are both dead to me now. I had a tattoo with my brother, it was a brother thing. Well I got it covered with a grim reaper now. Where is my bottle of Jameson's now?

Heck yeah thanks for the happy birthday JLAP and 21 is pretty cool. Sleeping next to the toliet and not remembering what you did the night before and who you did it with. But yea being married is not so bad I'm sure. I was about to get married but stuff happened and now she is with my brother. They are both dead to me now. I had a tattoo with my brother, it was a brother thing. Well I got it covered with a grim reaper now. Where is my bottle of Jameson's now?

Ouch, I'm sorry brother.

Yeah dude I'm, really, really sorry about all of that. I would have done the same thing in your position.

Wow! My thread blew up! :D
Do any of you know where I can get a large, healthy plant like that?

Not to get back on track....(21 was GREAT !! I remember those many, many nights - well, not the nights - only the mornings praying to the porcelin gods......)....Enjoy 21!

I have seen a HUGGGGE Tuncata at a local orchid show in New Orleans the past several years - yes, orchids continue even through the storms - The pitchers on it must have measured 10 - 12" in diameter and 18" tall. It was just a show piece, he would not quote me a price, ??? but I have learned that everything has its price! The vendor came from FL I believe.

Steve

Back