What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Nep NoID Seeds

UPDATE: THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED.

If you're interested in receiving Nep NoID seeds, PM me with your postal mailing address (please include your actual name; and if you live in a country other than the US, include the name of the country). The pod parent is N. x Splendiana. The pollen parent may be N. maxima, N. x Rokko, or N. (splendiana x veitchii). Or maybe there's a mixture of different types of seeds. If you respond to this offer, you should have your setup ready for germinating seeds in a few days because Nep seeds don't stay viable for long. This offer is open to the first half dozen or so respondents.

Love to!
PM sent!

pm sent

If only I had more room. You gave me too many seeds last time and they are taking up all my space! Thanks for another great offer. Hope everyone has good luck sprouting tiny neps everywhere!

xvart.

PMing you

Allright tropics, I got the seeds this morning and I just sowed them a few minutes ago.
Thanks again man :)

-Gabe D

Back