What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few more from the Greenhouse

JB_OrchidGuy

Cardiac Nurse
199570209RL775079569.jpg

199570335RL810069745.jpg

I am glad I got this one to when I ordered my red and black gragon. I like it the best of the three. This is sebre.

199570354RL545784830.jpg

199570491RL695085378.jpg

199570501RL980373876.jpg

Here are a couple different ones too.

199570572RL419171957.jpg

199570588RL291808804.jpg

199570616RL451671509.jpg

Cantaloupe lmao!

Dude I'm VERY impressed at the progress these dragons have made.

Clint there is the truncata x vent you sent me too!!

And yes I have seeds started in the GH as well as my plants. I tilled up a large garden this year.

The truncata x venticosa just exploded and is growing like a weed too.

It looks good! They look like sausages!

I love the 'sabre.' I got a 'black dragon' a while back and it looks almost identical to yours (imagine that!). Great looking pictures, Josh. Good to see you around again, too.

xvart.

Thanks Xvart. I never went anywhere. Just lerking. I have had other thigns occupying my time. :-)) LOL I will not go into it here there are kids present. LMAO:-)) :-))

Thanks Xvart. I never went anywhere. Just lerking. I have had other thigns occupying my time. :-)) LOL I will not go into it here there are kids present. LMAO:-)) :-))

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! haha. great plants as always! just wondering. what do you do to cool your greenhouse in the summer?
Alex

LMAO you can say booo Alex, but I really cannot say. Nothing illegal, just something out of the normal:-))

Alex I use a squirrel cage fan from a heating system and 50% shade cloth. The fan is set on a thermostat to come at 80 degrees so it does not have to play catch up. I plan on adding a wet wall to help cool the GH more this summer. Even though many of my plants are grown outside during the summer. Humidity is naturaly high here and when in shade it is not to bad with a gental breeze blowing.

lol. No explanation needed! How is your 'red dragon' doing?

xvart.

The red dragon is doing good. Has a few pitchers on it now and a new one is about to pop. I am pretty sure I posted pictures of my red dragon in the other thread. I like the sebra better then the red dragon. Of the 3 dragons and sabra the sabra is my fav and then followed closely behind by black and marbled dragon then last is the red dragon. I think I forgot to post pictures of the marbled dragon, but it is looking good too. Of the 4 plants the red dragon has the smalled pitchers so far. Maybe it was just a smaller plant so I will give it some time to grow a little bit. It may be like the sanguinea and increase in pitcher size dramaticly. So we shall see.

Good deal. I will go look at the other thread. How big are the pitchers on the marbled dragon so far? I know it's still young, but I'm just curious. Does it have much resemblance to the mature pitchers yet?

xvart.

I will have to take some pictures for you. I cannot belive I forgot to take pictures of it yesterday. Sit tight and it will be here soon.

Hey! Take some pics of that mint plant I had sent to you!

And what is funny about dragons leewoo?

Looks great. That mature pitcher in all the pictures looks absolutely vicious and nasty!

xvart.

Back