What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need some photo's

im going to show and talk about my CP's to a local 3rd grade class. unfortunatly most of my cool neps such as aristo, hamata, rajah, lowii and jac are quite small and not very impressive. so i am looking for some high quality photos of these species that i can print off on our photo equipment here at the office. im going to print them on 8x10 paper so i need the original pics and not ones that have been cropped for the web. especially interested in mature pitchers of species like hamata, villiosa and lowii. a hand, pop can or bottle in the pitcher for a size referance would also be good.

also i would like some pics of very large pitchers.....truncata, rajah, sib., hybrids whatever.........would be nice to show the kids just how big some of these can get.

This looks like a job for Jeremiah!

get on the pitcherplants forum and ask bobh for his pic of the lowii x truncata next to a bottle of wine

IMG_0007-1.jpg

IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Not sure if you still need any pics?

I'm not sure how big I can go with pictures on here, but I will try my best.
dsc00379ge9.jpg
dsc00377yx2.jpg
dsc00381yz4.jpg

I took these pictures quickly and without much thought, but I hope you can use them. The last pic is Sibuyanensis X Truncata.

One more try.

hamata2hh6.jpg

Stop, you're making me jealous. Can you even buy seeds? (talking about the hamata)

very nice. Many thanks Jeremiah and Capslock for allowing me to use your photos.
will be sorting througn them this week at some time...........prolly thursday since ill be
tearing apart our negative developer on Friday to replace a circulation pump so ill be in
the photolab all dang day anyways and will beable to mess with the photo printer while im in there.
ill see if the ones posted will work Jeremiah before asking for originals.

JMatt.................those will be great

Back