What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. adrianii - this one's just getting better and better!
Nepenthesadrianii070423_1Large.jpg

N. eymae x spectabilis - first pitcher for me, tank-grown from a small cutting with only two leaves
Nepentheseymaexspectabilis070423Lar.jpg

N. ventricosa x (x trusmadiensis) - actually much nicer with than without flash
NepenthesNepenthesventricosaxtrusma.jpg

N. macfarlanei - a very nice surprise from this tiny seedling! After killing one last year, I think this one's now acclimated enough to survive the summer.
Nepenthesmacfarlanei070423Large.jpg

Wow! Those are really lovely. I especially like the N. eymae x spectabilis.

I like the ventricosa hybrid.

Great pics. are those grown in lowland or highland conditions?
I like the N. adrianii. should look even better when it grows up:)
peace,
Zero

Lovely N. macfarlanei! Very tough plant to settle in I've found.

Beautiful as always Hans!
The Ventri x (trus) is a champ

Thanks for the nice comments, muchachos.

I grow them outside, 100 miles north of the tropics, so in winter they have highland and in summer lowland conditions.

I really hope I'll get the macfarlanei through the summer...

I don't kow how grown-up that adrianii is; this pitcher measures about three 1/2 inches. The plant is enormously vigorous and sports some of the healthiest and crispy-greenest leaves in my collection. (Maybe the bugs an fungi just haven't found it yet :) )

The N. ventricosa x (x trusmadiensis) is way cool!

Indeed. The peristome on ventricosa x trusmadiensis is brilliant. I love how flared it is.

I've lost all hope in Nepenthes, as I can't get one to pitcher. (F- at growing them).

Back