Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Online Stores for nepenthes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you don't like us, maybe you should go away? Just a thought.
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just my opinion, but if someone doesn't want to be a good boy and play by the rules they should shut up or go somewhere else.

He didn't mean everyone Niki He meant the staff.

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't get involved guys. I don't even think he means staff.. I think he means me. Cause I'm the one that has happened across his not following the rules the last few times. And rather than just saying "ok sorry" or something (like most people do when we point out they are in line with the rules), he wants to fight about his "rights" to do what he wants here. I've told him a few times to follow the rules or go away and he's still here. So I guess he's gonna start following the rules I really wish he would have AT LEAST kept all this private.... There is no reason to be public... Anyway- back on topic.
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=108110

those are your rights Jmurphy... we have our own bill of rights on TF.

Sorry, Andrew, for getting involved in this... theres a line that needs to be drawn
    im done,
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMurphy97 View Post
    I did not threaten him.
    Your exact words were:

Quote Originally Posted by JMurphy97 View Post
    Dude you're gonna get it for this one.
    That is a threat. An explicit threat. What you did via PM has nothing to do with it it is what you said plain as day right there in your first post. Saying you did not threaten him is a lie

I asked a question like this about the red piranha and I got so how is it different?... It's clear you guys have it out for just me. And that is why I do not like you guys. You know who you are.
    This is not about what you did before. It is about what you did right here in this thread. I do not have it out for anyone on the boards but I will address an issue when and where I see it. I am a Mod and that is what I am supposed to do. Here and now I saw you threaten someone and here and now I addressed it. It is that simple. I do not care if you like me or not but if you wish to continue to use the boards then you will have to respect my authority (and that of the other Mods.)

I just think it's funny because there is right now mentions of other shops on active topics RIGHT NOW AND I SEE NOTHING.
    We don't all have the time to search 7 years worth of archived threads just to find every mention of another shop. If you enjoy doing that then feel free (obviously you already did). But again, it is neither here nor there. The issue of the mention of another shop here was between MrFus and the Mods (namely me since I dealt with it.) I made the changes to the thread and explained why. MrFus acknowledged and even apologized for breaking the rules despite the fact that it was an accident. He was civil and an adult and he is not in any trouble at all. Something I made clear to him here in the thread and via PM. So that issue is dead and gone. The issue right here, right now is your threatening post in this thread. And that has nothing to do with other threads with mentiones of other shops. If you (or anyone else) are making threatening posts in those threads then it might have relivance to what is happening here in this thread.
    'My love was science- specifically biology and, more specifically, when placed in a common jar, which of two organisms would devour the other.'

See You Space Cowboy

actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat
    Hagerstown, Maryland

--
    actagggcagtgatatcccattggtacatggcaaattagcctcatgat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12