What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boy was I surprized to find this

I was at the local hardware store today and went into the garden area and when I looked up boy did I get a surprise.. Well the rest is history, I bought it. Thought I share my find.

The gardener had this one growing outside in and area that gets plenty of morning sun and is protected from midday on, so I will be doing the same..

nepenthes alata

DSCF0783.jpg

DSCF0782.jpg

Chris, you lucky dog you!!

You found THAT beauty at a hardware store?!?!

Wow. There's like a bazillion adult pitchers on there.

Good find. :thumbsup:

I think it's actually N. x ventrata. Very nice plant, though. It's very nice sized. How many growth points are there? I think I count two from what I can see.

xvart.

I see 3.

Chris, you lucky dog you!!

You found THAT beauty at a hardware store?!?!

Wow. There's like a bazillion adult pitchers on there.

Good find. :thumbsup:

Yep at a hardware store... I was questioning myself when I walked out, like can this be real. My wife even thinks it a really cool plant..:grin:

I think it's actually N. x ventrata. Very nice plant, though. It's very nice sized. How many growth points are there? I think I count two from what I can see.

xvart.

xvart I count three. But not knowing exactly what I'm looking for here are a few close up pics.. There seems to be some growth coming off the main plant itself I guess this is normal.

DSCF0792.jpg

DSCF0791.jpg

DSCF0790.jpg

DSCF0789.jpg

Back