Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nep xRed Dragon Care???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahaha you are soooo funny..... I just ment that it was later in the day so it was darker, not night.
    Last edited by bonsaibuddha; 07-18-2007 at 09:20 AM. Reason: mistake
    Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated.
    ~MLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hes joking, BB...

the look of the pitcher just dosent strike me as red dragon....oh well. it looks like a nice plant though! not suffering from any stress. if it is red dragon. it is going to get big...from the truncata parent.

Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just looking at my plant and it has a third on the way isnt that greeeeat!!!
    Men often hate each other because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don't know each other; they don't know each other because they can not communicate; they can not communicate because they are separated.
    ~MLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ....a third what? Pitcher? Leaf?
    Oh and I forgot to tell you yesterday....it looks like there is some wood of the door between the sun and the plant. Move the plant/elevate it a bit so it is right by the window portion only. Neps should be grown in the brightest light possible.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok sorry it has a third pitcher about 4mm, and thanks for the help i moved it to the right so it would get more direct light.
    ~MLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Four mm or four cm? If the former, it must be growing in a thimble!
    Sorry, j/k.
    It looks kind of like a 'Red Dragon,' certainly not one of the normal TC Neps you come across.
    Was it expensive?
    I tried to paste Bob Ziemer's photosite, but I could not get it to paste for some reason.

Cheers,

Joe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IT wasnt to bad for price
    ~MLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno...the more I look at it the more it doesn't look like red dragon to me. Red dragon should look more or less exactly like this:

I think you maybe just have thorelii x truncata....or perhaps another cross. The pic of the pitchers is too blurry to tell. The leaves point to thorelii x truncata though.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast