What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Couple of Pics

I am still relatively new to Neps, only growing them about a year. I have been growing Sarracenia for about 4 years now and now I have a new obsession to add along with the Sarrs. I just wanted to post a couple of pics of Nepenthes of mine.

N. Bicalcarata Red x Maxima Pitchers
DSCN1510.jpg

N. Bicalcarata Red x Maxima Entire Plant
DSCN1511.jpg

N. Maxima x Veitchii
DSCN1509.jpg

N. Unknown (any help with this one is appreciated)
DSCN1516.jpg

Wow impressive Bicalc hybrids!!!! Can't help you identify the last one though...

Looks like N. 'Emmarene' to me. Give it more light and it should color up for you.

I'm awful at ID's but I'm leaning towards margaretea "green". Where'd you get the plant?

I got it in a trade. It has been under the same lights as all of the other plants and they have colored up pretty good. Don't know if that helps?

Did you get that plant from Jayson? If so, its margareta "green", and it used to be mine lol.

lol not from me, but my N. margaretea pitchers do look very similar to the unknown.

It is a very vigorous plant and I really like it. The peristome turns a golden color. The all green pitcher that opened fairly recently.

Ask the person you got it from the ultimate source of the plant. If its from Bruce Bednar, its margaretea.

Looking good, those plants adjusted well and are pitchering nicely for you. Keep up the good work!

It looks like my N mirabilis or mirabilis hybrid.

Looking good Wes. Now you gotta get some more.

Thanks Steve. They have adjusted great! Thanks Manny, I have at least a couple more coming in the near future ;)

Back