Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cool Nep clip from Planet Earth Series

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah guys. I totally agree. I have seen the private life of plants series atleast 10 times so far. It never gets old for me. Especially Sir David's voice and his ability to teach. I am always mesmorised by his documentaries. Planet earth....aaah....if only they can make a series on plants of borneo in the same quality of planet earth with Sir David. Man, they can take my money right now in advance for the HD DVD even though I dont have the player or a HD TV.

yeah! I think Sir David has the best job on earth. He has literally seen more things on our planet than any living being. I would love to meet him in person one day. What a legend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, Planet Earth is sooo amazing. I was going to edit that clip from a HD source, but the rendering would have taken hours on my super slow comp. I can't even play HD (720P not even full 1080P) on my comp cuz it lags so badly (and each episode is 2.2 gigs). I originally watched them all on Discovery channel HD on my plasma TV though, and they were so amazingly incredible.

I'm about to check out these "the private life of plants" series right now. How much of it is actually on CPs? Is it all spread out over the 6 movies?
    - Daniel

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol...I didn't want to say that becos "the episode files aren't legal". the legal source is the 1080p high def disks. lol! IN either case, yeah..the 720p ones are 2.2 gigs and 1080p ones are like 10gigs each. Instead its easier and faster and cheaper to just buy the original disk itself which is what I am going to do.

Don't expect too much on CP's in private life of plants. There are around 3 segments on cp's... 2 in the second one. I actually have them on that blog of mine I posted in the first post. Check my blog page and go to that site...there u will find the videos. However the other segment is in the last episode which is also a very short segment.

However, private life of plants is just a must see to how dynamic plants are indeed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12