Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nepenthes settling in (pics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had trouble with my eymae for a little while, but now it's recovered and healthy. The two leaves in two months is not out of character in my experience. It is not a super speedy grower.

It does appreciate a slight drying out period - not DRY, mind, but I suppose "less moist" period would be a better way of saying it.

Darker leaves ARE a sign of good light levels, provided it dark HEALTH leaves. Dark brown leaves are just dead leaves. Can't quite tell in your pic which is which after the first 2 1/2 green ones.

Might be worth your while to puts around with the macro feature and see if you can get a closer shot.
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What schloaty said. Need a better pic to determine which leaves are good, and to judge whats wrong via the bad ones (which, there may be none of)
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen your eymae in person, it's leaves are fine
    you should probably cut the sides of the pot on the ceph to make it shorter so the light doesn't get blocked so much by the pot. wow 19 watts of light is that bright? a 400W MH or something might just blind me. And yeah, the legos are cool, I was wondering what the forum would say to that
    poor truncata. Nothing you can really do, I guess. I never knew a leaf per month was slow, that's like the speed of my maxima or sabre. Probably just my low humidity and my freakin' annoying tendency to let the pots dry up too much when trying to "encourage strong root growth."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and my freakin' annoying tendency to let the pots dry up too much when trying to "encourage strong root growth."
    Thats a good thing. Not gunna stall your plants.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12