Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SLOW N. Spectabilis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I can't hate totally, like I said all of my plants are still kicking, the travel was a bit rough for them, but over all they seem to be doing pretty good and enjoying the new home. I bet yours will too with just a bit more time.

-Nate
    My Grow List

"It is only by studying nature that can we ever hope to defeat it."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I love that media! Cypress mulch or whatever it is is one of my preferred media choices. I grow a clipeata in nothing but that, and it does well (though it didn't in heavier mixes).

I do hate that easter grass crap, but overall, all the plants I've gotten from them have been healthy and none have died.
    Z polski y dumny
    Prayer - how to do nothing and still think you're helping.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F5aCUNE4Z8
    ^^^Newest vid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My main problem with them is their potting. Almost all my plants are ready to fall out and they just seem so fragile. Granted, all except one of my plants from them has lived (a large rajah died amidst potting issues, shock, and heat). And I have ordered a lot from them. I've given them a few hundred dollars easily. But other problems, like them forgetting to mail a few plants and MANY unanswered emails and phone calls has stopped my patronage. It got so bad that I thought they were going to stiff me and I was looking for a way to report them after they ignored all my communication attempts. Finally a very nice lady, I believe by the name of Trystan, contacted me and settled everything and then some (after I left many angry voice messages). This is the only reason I would consider ordering from them again, and then only to get something I cannot attain elsewhere. Anywho, all my plants from them are recovering their rootbinding, and it seems like they will all be large healthy plants in a few years.
    - Daniel

Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And they don't put their plants in bags, but instead dry paper. That pisses me off.

I've always had very fast, excellent service otherwise. And in their defense I never asked them to use bags.

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright everyone. Let's steer clear of the negative reviews of this "mystery" store. As we all know, advertising is not allowed here because of the store that supports this forum; however, that also means that no "bad advertising" should be public, either. It seems only fair. See this post when this was discussed. I will offer this piece of advice when ordering from anyone: be more upfront and clear about your expectations when ordering any sort of live material.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12