What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some nep pics.

Here are some pics of some of my neps that have pitchers now.

N. ventricosa 'red'
100_1527.jpg

N. x ventrata
100_1525.jpg

N. fusca
100_1523.jpg

N. margaretea 'green', ??
100_1526.jpg

N. fusca 'sarawak'
100_1535.jpg

N.sibuyanensis basel, the mother hasnt pitchered for me yet....
100_1529.jpg

Not really sure, just know its a lowlander I think,????
100_1531.jpg

Hope you enjoyed.

Nice plants... I like the ventricosa, have a really nice color!

How big are the pitchers?

Jayson, I think the last pic is margaretea green. The one labeled as it is ventricosa x .....something

My ventricosa looks just like that I want the other more squat toilet form that has the hot lips look...
And the yellow colored one I love those photos my nepenthes are pitchering so I'll supply pics when I get another camera

Thanks guys, PK I think I got both the vent x something and the 'green' from you. I wonder the vent x ? is...Mr.fus its not very big, its still recovering from a move and some fungus problems. Its about 4-5 inch.

Very cool Jayson :). Is that a Fusca 'Flared Peristome'? It looks similar to mine.

I'll look around and see if I can find out the ID of that vent x something. I might have it on file somewhere...maybe...

Thanks nepenthes, not sure if its flared or not , I got it from Clint a wile back maybe he knows?

Weird, but I deff see the vent in it...well maybe someone knows on here?

the fusca looks like my flared peristome... very nice plant.

Back