What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andys Sanguinea 'Orange'

neps n things-

I've been sitting on those neps for quite a while lol They've actually looked better.. but with winter just ending they look their worst of the year. As far as making money-- I don't ever want to be known as "The place that over prices everything" as some places are but I am working hard right now on getting known, and while my profit is (very lol) low. I think my plan is paying off :) Your order should go out tomorrow.
Thanks!
Andrew

Well... I have to say Congratulations, you are doing a great job and I'm sure as your site expand and get more plants more people will go there because of the quality and the good prices.

I'll tell everyone at the local CP vendor sale this June about flytrapshop!

Yes I am with you guys, and I to will also spread the word about the high quality, and very reasonable prised plants at flytrapshop! I just received my second order yesterday from Andy, a D.capensis, and a S. Dana's Delight. And I'm here to tell you both plant's arrived in excellent shape, and very nice quality! :banana2:
Thanks Andy for the fast shipping, and excellent plants! And Congratulations on your success! :clap:

Get more Nepenthes species and I will totally buy from Flytrapshop.com.

Get smaller N. Sanguineas! They all look too huge for me keep right now!

Get more Nepenthes species and I will totally buy from Flytrapshop.com.

I agree more nepenthes, I was going to place an order and order several sarracenia and a capensis red and maybe a pinguicula but I had to make a choose and I decided to order a nepenthes 'gothica' instead.
do you hope to offer N. miranda one day or is it just in your private collection?

I've got 2 cuttings from my N. miranda.. I doubt I'll add them to the store, but they're kinda available :p You may contact me if you're interested in those... got anything for trade?
Andrew

I've got 2 cuttings from my N. miranda.. I doubt I'll add them to the store, but they're kinda available :p You may contact me if you're interested in those... got anything for trade?
Andrew

yeah I might ;)
are the cuttings rooted?

oh yeah, active growth and even pitchering... If I recall correctly- they've even kept up with upper pitchers... These cuttings were taken quite a while ago... They're just not great looking cuttings because I left the pieces long, so there is a long leafless area...

oh yeah, active growth and even pitchering... If I recall correctly- they've even kept up with upper pitchers... These cuttings were taken quite a while ago... They're just not great looking cuttings because I left the pieces long, so there is a long leafless area...

I was wondering if you have a picture of them?

Both N. 'Miranda' plants have 2 pitchers.. the leaf span is already widening.. almost to the diameter of the parent plant.. one is currently flowering and the other has already. It may be hard to find the pitchers.. this is my camera phone and with a back ground of neps it's a little hard lol
Andrew

Last edited:
Thanks for showing off the plants you got from Andy's site I'm still a newcommer to Nepenthes so the Sanguinea orange will be my second one I want to get.

So far my N.Gentle is growing well and I'm more confidant in growing these plants so once spring comes around in my area I'll order a Sanguinea from the flytrapshop.

So far Nepenthes and flytraps are my favorite CP.

I'm glad this thread has received so much attention. The more people that buy from Andy, the better for all of us :). Thx for the people that gave feedback and bumped this thread to alert other members of the great Sanguineas to be had :) (and thanks for those that left compliments ;) )

Daniel

I'm going to order the sanguinea Orange soon along with a purple pitcer plant for my minibog .

Thanks alot for showing of Andy's Sanguinea can't wait to get it als does this Nepenthes do fine as a window plant I have a south window that I keep my nep.gentle is doing fine.

Thanks for the help. :-D

Back