Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andys Sanguinea 'Orange'

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ********- Glad you good it quickly and are happy with the size. As far as the cracked leaves, that seems fairly common just with how stiff the leaves are. I think it doesn't help going out where it's still cool. but this shouldn't cause any problems other than the looks... If you've put it somewhere warm it will put out new growth quickly and get you some pitchers to see (If i remember correctly I thought to myself "that pitcher isn't going to make it through shipping" and thought about cutting it off. But decided to leave it... I think it had a couple more inflating too.. shouldn't be too long
    Take care,
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Andy, yep I have it in my warm tank under cfl. And It already is looking much better! Wow this plant is big enough that I could take cuttings from! It is a very nice quality specimen! It must have been in your care for some time to be so developed.
    Well you be offering any other types of Nep's in the near future?
    Thanks again!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ********- I was working on more Nepenthes for the store, but the place I was working on was really slacking which irritated me. Then I had the opportunity to get my hands on all those beautiful sarrs I've been talking about that are now listed in the store so I did that. I will always keep my eyes open for more Nepenthes, and work on dividing my personal collection for store use but I can't say when some will actually show up.

Also you're correct. I bought those N. Sanguinea about 2 years ago. They were little tiny fresh out of TC barely having any roots plants. It's amazing what a few years can do to them Now that it's finally starting to warm up, they should really start showing their stuff!!
    Andrew
    -Andrew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldn't help myself, after seeing those neps I had to get one. You've done a great job growing them. If my even looks half as good as the ones posted I'll be happy, especially at that price (how do you make any money?). If you find other Neps to sell you can count on me as a customer. Can't wait to recieve my order!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    neps n things-

I've been sitting on those neps for quite a while lol They've actually looked better.. but with winter just ending they look their worst of the year. As far as making money-- I don't ever want to be known as "The place that over prices everything" as some places are but I am working hard right now on getting known, and while my profit is (very lol) low. I think my plan is paying off Your order should go out tomorrow.
    Thanks!
    Andrew
    -Andrew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... I have to say Congratulations, you are doing a great job and I'm sure as your site expand and get more plants more people will go there because of the quality and the good prices.

N. Albomarginata, N. Ampullaria
    N. Bellii, N. Bicalcarata, N. Rafflesiana
    N. Sanguinea (Orange Pitcher), Cephalotus Follicularis

http://www.knology.net/~fus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll tell everyone at the local CP vendor sale this June about flytrapshop!
    Insanity is a sane response to an insane world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I am with you guys, and I to will also spread the word about the high quality, and very reasonable prised plants at flytrapshop! I just received my second order yesterday from Andy, a D.capensis, and a S. Dana's Delight. And I'm here to tell you both plant's arrived in excellent shape, and very nice quality!
    Thanks Andy for the fast shipping, and excellent plants! And Congratulations on your success!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast