Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on N.'trusmadiensis'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My N. x trusmadiensis Clone 2 arrived today. Much larger than expected, with 2 little formed pitchers already. Will let you know how it grows in a couple months.
    Also got a N. northiana and N. insignis on this order and are also great looking plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by macamus3 View Post
    My N. x trusmadiensis Clone 2 arrived today. Much larger than expected, with 2 little formed pitchers already. Will let you know how it grows in a couple months.
    Also got a N. northiana and N. insignis on this order and are also great looking plants.
    Lucky you! I won't be getting mine for like another month or so. I will be getting part of my order in this month though, and a different order from EP on Sunday, yay . Can you take some pics? I too ordered a Northiana and I am interested in seeing how it looks (and of course the TM).

Daniel
    - Daniel

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Daniel could you tell me whom you ordered northiana from (name of the person, not the business )?? I am personally searching for a veitchii highland form. I can't find it anywhere. I wonder if your vendor might have this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Varun,

I ordered it from Michael, but he no longer has any available. I also ordered a Veitchii (which he is also out of), but I am not sure if it is the highland form. His plants seem to go pretty quickly so it is best to order right away if you see something you like. Unfortunately I missed out on his Mirabilis V. 'Echinostoma' offerings that he had .
    - Daniel

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aaaahh! Damn! I sooo really want one of those. Guess its another of those plants which I initially thought : "Aahhh! maybe later." I guess I have to keep looking for them. Wistuba has it....but once again EUR is more expensive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got one of his Mirabilis "echinostomas" and it just opened its first pitcher in my growing conditions yesterday. Very impressive so far. You can probably preorder northiana from Michael as he is putting another import order together for May08.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whelp here it is! N.'trusmadiensis' just a couple snap shots hope you like.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am getting a new computer/media center soon and will post pictures of mine. Although mine looks fairly identcal to yours at this stage. I can't wait to post some pictures of my Neps as I have just been a gawker thus far. Anyhow your trusmadiensis also looks larger than the N1 size. Mine is pushing 4.5" leaf tip to tip, yours looks about the same. Much larger than expected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast