What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Mikei

Ok guys I said i will show you pics so here is my N. Mikei

IM000164-1.jpg

Top View
IM000165.jpg

Hope you enjoyed

-Ryan

wow I got my spectabilis from the same place it made two basals for me also.
SWEET!

Dang, that's sweet.

Sorry the pictures are a little blurry!

Real nice! Just love the color's in that plant.

Josh

very very nice! good luck with the plants guys :)

Thanks i hope i have good luck also :-))... It seems to be doing well so far!

Very nice plant there Ryan :). And how lucky is that to have two nice little basals going? Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Daniel

Yup the basals convinced me to buy it lol it definetly added to the reasons for buying at least... and thanks for the compliments!

Really healthy guys.:-D Nice nepenthes!!
Thanks to your sharing my friend.

She's a beauty. For some reason, I had nothing but bad luck with mine, and eventually it died. I didn't get it from the vendor you did - but still a reliable one. It went through a terribly long adjustment period - 6 months - put out 2 leaves, and within a month of that was dead. I really hope you have better luck! I really think it has stunning pitchers!

nightsky, hmm!! thats sad when a plant dies. But, can u guess what was wrong? did you give it night time temp drops. Mikei is especially stringent on low night time temps.

Yeah i hope too also that i am able to keep it alive... i will keep you all updated :)

nightsky, hmm!! thats sad when a plant dies. But, can u guess what was wrong? did you give it night time temp drops. Mikei is especially stringent on low night time temps.

That may have been part of the problem. It was getting at most a 5 degree drop.

Yeah mine gets i nice amount of drop for day to night so i think i t will be fine :-D

Back