Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some neps looking good!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm loving your N. tentaculata. In my opinion, it's more elegant than its more popular sibling, N. hamata. I love the pitcher mouth for some reason. Really cool shape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, Tentaculata is deffinitly one of my favorite neps, like you said, more so than hamata. looking very nice glider, im jealous :3
    i cant wait for my lowii to start taking off. though mine has larger leaves....just smaller pitchers lol.
    lets just see how it does....
    its like a race now between you and i....
    whose great-grandchildren will see the uppers off our lowiis first....

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Alex,

Great looking plants. I look forward to seeing some more mature N. lowii lowers as they get some more girth. Where's your friend these days to tell you how you can't grow plants? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by glider14 View Post
    N. aristolochiodes. anyone know whats wrong with that growth tip? its been fine up until now!
    Not to rain on this parade, but I had a N. aristolochiodes that was smaller than yours, and the tiny growth tip started to turn black and look like yours. Needless to say, it didn't make it, but my conditions were severely less than ideal for an N. aristolochiodes. Hopefully it's not the same thing. I wish I had a picture to compare.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice fusca Alex. I got one recently...I can't take any credit for its current pitchers as it was grown outdoors by a master of neps. It seems like a real slow plant...is this right??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    Dear Alex,

Great looking plants. I look forward to seeing some more mature N. lowii lowers as they get some more girth. Where's your friend these days to tell you how you can't grow plants? lol.

Not to rain on this parade, but I had a N. aristolochiodes that was smaller than yours, and the tiny growth tip started to turn black and look like yours. Needless to say, it didn't make it, but my conditions were severely less than ideal for an N. aristolochiodes. Hopefully it's not the same thing. I wish I had a picture to compare.

xvart.
    hmm. i guess we will see then. and my friend? Garren? HAHAH!! i think hes on the prowel for another grower to attack

V: dude. i know the ratio is crazy. so is the pitcher:leaf ratio of lowii too! good luck with your fusca! its slow but its gonna be faster than your rajah

thanks for the comments everyone!
    Alex
    Everything is explainable. The seemingly unexplainable is but a result of our insufficient knowledge.- Hans Brewer

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol....so far its as slow as my rajah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12