What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New baby in the family hehe. N. Bongso

I never quit got around to showing it, its quite cute really with its thumb sized pitchers, but it is a seedgrown N. Bongso i got a few days back.
CPphotos7-6-08008-1-1.jpg

CPphotos7-6-08001-1-1.jpg

Wow, those are adorable pitchers. Nice Plant!

nice!!!, i really want a NEP now, mind telling me how much you pay in electric bill to cover the lighting and stuff?

Excellent! It's great to see that more seed grown material of species is out there.

nice!!!, i really want a NEP now, mind telling me how much you pay in electric bill to cover the lighting and stuff?

fluorescents arent to bad for the most part there energy efficient

just get a double bulb 40 watt each fixture, cant be more then $30

doesnt even add 30 to the electric bill, maybe 15cents or so, and the fixtures are anywhere from 9-30 dollars for a double light fixture, depending on watts and size

Awwwwwwww Now that is cute.. Very pretty pitchers on that one.. Awsome Nep Kris!!! Thanks for sharring..

Thanks guys, it is cute x) i love it

Here it is today, growing like mad!!!
CPs7-30-08017-1.jpg

Great plant. Mine's about your size, but looks to grow half as fast for some reason. It's one of my slowest plants over all, in fact. ???

Well i believe its your conditions then, mine is growing like a weed and is one of my fastest growing neps, i love it, my conditions are 70-85 days. humidity is roughly 70-80%during the day, 90-100% at night.

you seem to be getting alot of neps these days

im jealous :-D

Well i believe its your conditions then, mine is growing like a weed and is one of my fastest growing neps, i love it, my conditions are 70-85 days. humidity is roughly 70-80%during the day, 90-100% at night.

I think it's just the plant itself. It's under 4 40 watt daylight flouros for 16 hours a day, 70% humidity by day, 90% at night. Temps 80F daytime, 60F night. All my other neps flourish - but this one just mopes along. No biggy - someday it'll come into it's own, and I can't wait - I love the way those mature pitchers look!

maybe ive just got one hell of a vigorous seedgrown plant o_o

Back