Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams do come true....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, as i stated, im crossing off bical and getting a tentaculata, once i get my lowland chamber set up, ill get a bical

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok yeah, im tired of all my posts going off of topic. it seriously is getting annoying...

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SK - I'm sorry for your disappointment, but there really isn't a lot of room for discussion in this post unless it drifts "off-topic" outside of people generally saying "Cool," or "I can't wait to see pics," or "Good luck." Those are a couple of nice plants you are going to be getting, and naturally people will want to discuss the plants themselves and not just the fact that you got them.

Anyways, I have moved all the N. hamata and N. tentaculata discussion here for those of you that want to get to the bottom of the tentaculata/hamata family tree.

I'm leaving the thread closed since it was the author's wish. I believe SK can reopen it if he so wishes. If not, SK, let me know and I will do it for you. (I don't know the extent of the Thank You Membership powers).

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i reopened, i dont so much mind the discussion, but as far as the going into depth on how everyone believes Tentaculata and Hamata are or are not the same plant, and going into depth on what the vendors will do if that is the case, just does not hold a place on this thread. Thankyou xvart for opening a new one for them to discuss this matter on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12