What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreams do come true....

Well, i am, here in the next week, going to be completely an order with a friend of mine, the order has been set, but we are just waiting for my paycheck. i will be buying a seedgrown N. hamata and a Bicalcarata :3

Ooh, ooh, lucky you!:-O

actually, crossing out Bical once again, going with Tentaculata. Lowlanders might be an issue

Nice! I would love to have N. tentaculata.

wow, good for you! I wish I had friends who offered me seed grown hamatas!!

no no no, im not getting it from him, we are doing an order with someone, group order. there were only 3 seedgrown left, and as far as i know, he got all 3. 2 for him 1 for me. just gotta wait for my paycheck now

Can't wait for pics of the bical, just keep the hairy hamata pics to a minimum:puke2: !

well, as i stated, im crossing off bical and getting a tentaculata, once i get my lowland chamber set up, ill get a bical

ok yeah, im tired of all my posts going off of topic. it seriously is getting annoying...

SK - I'm sorry for your disappointment, but there really isn't a lot of room for discussion in this post unless it drifts "off-topic" outside of people generally saying "Cool," or "I can't wait to see pics," or "Good luck." Those are a couple of nice plants you are going to be getting, and naturally people will want to discuss the plants themselves and not just the fact that you got them.

Anyways, I have moved all the N. hamata and N. tentaculata discussion here for those of you that want to get to the bottom of the tentaculata/hamata family tree.

I'm leaving the thread closed since it was the author's wish. I believe SK can reopen it if he so wishes. If not, SK, let me know and I will do it for you. (I don't know the extent of the Thank You Membership powers).

xvart.

i reopened, i dont so much mind the discussion, but as far as the going into depth on how everyone believes Tentaculata and Hamata are or are not the same plant, and going into depth on what the vendors will do if that is the case, just does not hold a place on this thread. Thankyou xvart for opening a new one for them to discuss this matter on

Back