What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goofzilla

I'm Stratified
Hey guys - I though I'd post a few photos! I look forward to seeing how these plants look in the future .

A note: Most of these guys are brand new, so they are still adjusting.
Also: These were all taken on September 10th 2008- the time on the camera is messed up, somehow.

My Nepenthes List:

- N. "Red Leopard"
- N. Ventricosa
- N. Sanguinea (From FlyTrapShop.com)
- N. Madagascariensis
- N. Jacquelineae
- N. Diatas Bandahara
- N. Veitchii Batu Lawi
- N. Hamata

Looking good Michael! That N. 'Miranda' you're picking up from me will shade all of them LOL! So they better all watch out in about a week :evil: :p

Great pics. In a couple years you'll have a great jungle!

Very nice list of Neps there Goofzilla Only ones I own from your list is the N.Sanguinea which is growing really well even though N.Sanguinea is a easy to take care of Nepenthes so far it's my favorite it makes plenty of blood colored nector on it's pitchers.

I hope your Neps grow well for you Goofzilla.

hehe my old Madagascariensis :3 glad its doing well for you

Andy, since when did you start selling Mirandas? If you were actively selling them, I might have a green name.

I only have 2... (well, one now) I'll PM you to keep this topic from going astray. Others interested are welcome to PM me as well.
Andrew

Thanks everyone. I'll post more pictures when they grow some more.

Back