What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New babies and some pics from Rons

First off, Ron's plants. saving mine for last...You may remember my previous thread "a trip to Ron's" or something along those lines in the general discussions which included a pic of his beautiful N. Briggsiana, well here it is a couple months after.
Neps9-12-08andRonsplants002.jpg

And now a picture that i am really proud of, Ron's Macrophylla. first pitcher ive seen on this beautiful plant. i saw it and dropped my jaw.
Neps9-12-08andRonsplants001.jpg

Its blurry...but, holding the pot, and with the pitcher being the size of my end of my thumb, yeah...But its still, the Red Hairy Hamata
Neps9-12-08andRonsplants003.jpg

NOW....my plants that ive waited a little over a month for!!!
Tentaculata!
Neps9-12-08andRonsplants005-1.jpg

Neps9-12-08andRonsplants006.jpg

and...last but not least, and certainly something to be proud of owning!!!, my seedgrown Hamata
Neps9-12-08andRonsplants004.jpg

Very nice looking N.Tentaculata and N.Hamata it's always nice to get new plants especially if they're seed growned.

I hope they settle and grow good for you SirKristoff. =)

I forgot to comment on Ron's plants both the N. Briggsiana and the N.Macrophylla looks really lovely nice color and everything.

And cross your fingers for some gals.

droooooool

That macro is exquisite. My single most coveted nep. What a beauty.

yeah i seriously hope its a girl....i could make some interesting hybrids. lets wait and see.... :3 thanks for the comments guys

How big is the macro pitcher? - hard to tell from the photo.

The macro pitcher was about 7 1/2" inches

All hail teh holy macro pitcher :hail: Seriously though, it looks awesome, and the lid looks so smooth and all. The N. briggsiana is awesome too :)

Nice babies :3 I hope they're females ;)

Last edited:
i doubt the tentaculata is a female since it is a TC plant, but i hope the Hamata is a female, because i have 2 male Hamata(BE Clone 3) just think o_O

Back