What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was cleaning my grow chamber today and decided to take some pics while they were out. Hope you like 'em!

N. Red Dragon
DSCN2062.jpg

Close Up of Pitcher of N. Red Dragon
DSCN2063.jpg

N. Bicalcarata Red
DSCN2065.jpg

N. Ampullaria Hot Lips
DSCN2066.jpg

Close up of pitcher of N. Ampullaria Hot Lips
DSCN2068.jpg

N. Ampullaria Brunei Red
DSCN2070.jpg

Close up of BIG pitcher of N. Ampullaria Brunei Red
DSCN2072.jpg

Top view of peristome of N. Ampullaria Brunei Red
DSCN2074.jpg

Basal on N. Ampullaria Brunei Red
DSCN2071.jpg

N. Ventricosa x Trusmadiensis
DSCN2077.jpg

N. Spectabilis x Ventricosa
DSCN2078.jpg

N. Maxima Dark x Talangensis
DSCN2079.jpg

Looking good! :) I love the almost black peristome of the amp 'hot lips'.

Beautiful 'Hot Lips' Bucky! All of your plants look amazing. Thank you for sharing :).

Daniel

Beautiful plants!

Very nice! I really like the hybrid spectabillis x ventricosa, very nice peristome! Excellent growing!

Great lookin' Red Dragon you got there!

Would you happen to know the sciencetific name for it is there one?

wow how did you get your red dragon so big so fast! Mine seems to be growing but my marbled dragon is faster.

Very nice plants there!

WOW! Thanks guys! I really like growing Neps but Sarrs are still my favorites.

Evergreen, If you are wanting to know the parentage of Red Dragon, it is Thorellii (D)
x Truncata.

Josh, I have had my Red Dragon for about a year now. It was about 7" across when I got it and now it is about 24" across! I fertilize once or twice a month but it must just really like my conditions. Here is a pic when I first got it.

DSCN14112.jpg

You do very well with pitcher plants!

I have had mine for about a year as well. I think mine was smaller when I got it though. Mine has basiled and when i looked at it again it was getting a good size too but not as big as yours. I think I am going to have to start fertilizing!!!

BTW your amps are great too!!! Lovely! all of them are gorgeous!

Back