What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some more Nepenthes pictures

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
As I've mentioned in a few other threads, I haven't been taking care of my plants as well as I would like because I've been so busy with my job over the past two months. I think there was a period of two to three weeks where I didn't water. Many of my smaller Nepenthes lost most (if not all) of their pitchers but the bigger ones kept the newer ones. It's amazing because at one time several of my Nepenthes were severely dehydrated and drooping wrinkled leaves; but after watering they jumped right back up and looked (almost) as good as new!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pictures.

N. alata "boschiana mimic" - last picture before I put this bad boy in the mail.
Nalataboshianamimic2-91608.jpg

N. Ali'i - a semi-recent addition within the past couple of months.
NAlii1-91608.jpg

NAlii2-91608.jpg

N. Kohala - still coloring up since recently opening.
NKohala-91608.jpg

N. Red Dragon - all of these pitchers are camera shy and growing in such a way that it is hard to get a good picture.
NRedDragon1-91608.jpg

N. Splendiana x veitchii - still no tendrils (see this thread).
Nsplendianaxveitchii-91608.jpg

That's all for now. I've got a few more arriving over the next couple days, and I'll post those after they've grown a while and pitchered under my care.

xvart.

Last edited:
Glad to see they're doing well :) Your N. Ali'i has a stunning peristome.

Very nice plants! All very pretty!

Thanks guys. Here is a pitcher that is just about to open on the N. Ali'i:
NAlii3-91608.jpg

xvart.

Looks great, seem like you love those hawaiian hybrids.

i love your red dragon xvart! always enjoy seeing him/her. the ali's not too shabby either! keep up the good work!

Back